IG-02R Wireless Microphone Receiver Bodypack
The new ICM IG-02R is a low cost, high performance wireless communication system receiver unit. Paired with the IG-02T transmitter, it is ideal for tour guide systems, providing additional units for users.
IG-02R Body Pack Receiver
The IG-02R is compact, lightweight, and inconspicuous receiver unit with a strong headphone level output.The unit includes a antenna, a power indicator, a power switch which also chooses the channel number, and volume control. It also has 2 line level 3.5mm TRS output sockets - one for headphone input and the other as a recording output. This body pack is ideal for tour guide systems, where additional receiver units can be paired to a main transmitter. Simply purchase as many receiver units as required.
Since 1992, ICM have developed to become an innovative designer, developer and manufacturer of microphones, mixers, speakers and audio solutions. Now producing more than 10 million microphones each year, ICM control all manufacturing levels, from raw materials to final products. Their audio solutions are very popular in the domestic Asian markets, and increasingly in Europe and North America.
- UHF band, PLL circuit, stable characteristics, low harmonic radiation.
- Switching switch, preset 2 channels allow two systems work simultaneously.
- Low power consumption, Install with two alkaline batteries with the working life of more than 20 hours
- Multiple receivers are allowed to operate under one tranmitter within certain distance
- Dynamic lifting circuit, High S/N
- Supports recording high frequency output from mobile phone (CTIA Standard)
- Carrier frequency range : 520.55 - 523.15MHz
- Frequency response : 50Hz-16KHz
- Channels: 2
- Transmission power : ≤10dBm
- Sensitivity: input 3uV, S/N>60dB
- Working distance >50 meters
- Type of battery : 2 X1.5V alkaline or 2 X 1.2V rechargeable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.