JOYO D-SEED-II Dual Channel Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
D-SEED-II Dual Channel Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
The famous JOYO D-Seed stereo delay pedal has been hugely updated with new exciting algorithms, providing 8 different delays, a looper function, one foot tap tempo set, and new ping-pong modes for each delay effect. Supports up to 2,000ms of delay time.
8 Unique Delays
The D-Seed II features eight types of delay—Space, Lo-Fi, Filter, Tape, Copy, Analog, Modulation and Reverse—with up to two seconds of delay time, a looper with up to 3.5 minutes recording time and a tape simulation effect. The pedal also features a toggle that adds a ping-pong-style effect to the currently selected setting, as well as controls for type, time beat/loop FX, level and feedback/loop tone. A pair of footswitches function as Favorite, tap tempo or rec/dub, and bypass or play/stop.
- Stereo input and Stereo output.
- 8 delay modes, supports a maximum of 2000ms delay time.
- Controllers: Type, Time beat or Looper.FX, Level, F.back or Looper.Tone, PingPong toggle, Favorite or rec/dub, Bypass or play/stop.
- Features looper function, tape recording simulation effect can be added as for playback.
- Set tap tempo with one foot.
- Pingpong modes are available for each delay effect, offering optimum stereo effects.
- Features Favorite function, you can save one of your favorite tones.
Good value delay / looperBy: Phil Grove on 31 May 2021I bought this to use on keyboard, the stereo in & out was a feature I liked. Unfortunately the bypass monos up the signal so it's not ideal to put in line of a stereo instrument. I use it in an FX loop though. The range of delays are good, each one has it's sound. The delay time is a little unpredictable when changing types. Apart from that it sounds good & has a wide range of usable sounds. Good bang for the buck