NUX NDR5 Atlantic Multi Delay & Reverb Effects Pedal
NUX NDR5 Verdugo Series Atlantic Multi Delay & Reverb Effects Pedal
A great choice for a delay and reverb pedal. 3 classic Delays & 3 classic Reverbs including a bonus “Shimmer” and "Freeze" effects which let you create a dreamy waterfall shimmer. Smart tap tempo, and inside routing-control between the effects.
Classic Delays and Reverbs
One of the best Delay and Reverb algorithms in a metal box. And now, because of NUX’s latest Core Image Technology, the new Verdugo Series effect pedals offer pro-level sound enhancement.
NUX Atlantic Delay effects
- 70’s (40ms - 400ms): Retro-delay meets modern technology, without losing the realistic BBD-effected repeats, so essential for capturing the 70’s retro feel.
- 60’s (55ms - 550ms): A warm & dusty tape-echo machine effect, packed with an array of analog-only goodies. Saturated colors that turn any sound into vintage. Tweak the Repeat knob to the max and use the Time knob to get an experience, just like the real Tape-Echo Machine.
- 80’s (80ms - 800ms): A digital era invention, crystal clear repeats. Digitally-copied clean repeats carry your signal without absolutely zero color particles. This is the best option if you don’t want to mix your favorite chorus with another colorization effect--or your favorite modulation effect.
Smart Tap Tempo
Instantly synch-up your delays with the tempo you want to accompany. Simply tap the tempo with your foot. TAP TEMPO Speed range is 125 ms - 1500 ms for all delay types. Before you set the TAP TEMPO, use the Time Knob and choose any desired time signature to change the TAP division. When TAP TEMPO is engaged, your repeats will create a delay pattern according to the selected time signature.
NUX Atlantic Reverb effects
The Atlantic has 3 types of reverb effects and each type has a secondary effect. When any of the reverb effect is ON, hold down the reverb footswitch to activate the secondary effect.
- Spring Reverb & Freeze: Creates a polyphonic atmosphere filter that catches the sound reflections from deep down spring reverb tank. You can adjust the tank size with the level knob and set the reflection distance with the decay knob. When the effect is ON, holding down the reverb switch delivers the infinite sustain as long as you hold the footswitch.
- Plate Reverb & Shimmer: Straight and clean reflections inside a flat-walled room. You can control the room-size with the Level knob and then tweak the Delay bounce point with the Decay knob. If you hold down the Reverb switch, straight reflections will be heated and swirled throughout the inside of the room creating a Shimmer effect.
- Hall Reverb & Freeze: The sound of a well-designed hall. Whether the hall size is big or small, the reflections will be emitted by wall furniture. You can adjust the interior hall-size, from a small garage to a huge structure with the Level knob and increase or decrease the number of objects on the walls with the Decay knob. Less decay means more objects and faster reflection fading.
NUX Atlantic Delay & Reverb pedal also has inside routing-control between the effects so you can choose which effect comes first. On Serial Mode, you can create a deep-reflection reverb with wet or dry repeats, or you can split your guitar signal, and add both effects in the parallel chain. Each effect will be mixed with separated dry signals.
It has a 6.35 mm stereo input and 2 outputs for the ultimate delay and reverb experience. By plugging a TRS cable into the pedal's input, you can add the Atlantic to any effect chain via Send/Return connection by using a “Y” cable or “Insert” cable.
- 3 Delays with Smart Tap Tempo and sub-division
- 3 Reverbs with secondary function by holding foot-switch
- Versatile routing options
- TAP TEMPO w/ Tap Subdivision Options
- Reverb Level and Decay
- Plate Reverb with Shimmering Effect
- TRS Input - Effect Loop Connection via Insert or “Y” cable
- Input Level Switch (-10dB / +4dB)
- Parallel or Serial Output and Inside Routing
- Stereo Output
- USB Port for firmware updates
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.