JOYO JF-08 Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
JOYO Digital Delay Pedal
The Digital Delay Pedal is a warm, round sounding pedal, that looks good and is easy to use. Sounding at times more like an analogue delay rather than a digital delay, the repeat and delay tones maintain their fullness without thinning out like some other digital delay pedals on the market.
Adjustable Delay Time, Repeats and Level controls
The appeal of the JF-08 lies in its versatility, despite only having three control knobs. Adjusting the delay time knob from fast through to slow (up to 600ms!), the number of repeats and the volume level of the delay produces such a variety of delay effects, making this pedal suitable to almost all styles of music.
- Silver with Black Knobs
- Silver True Bypass switch
- Time, Repeat and Level Controls
- 1/4" jack input and outputs
- LED active light
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Delay Time: 25ms to 600ms
- Running Current: 40mA
- Power: 9V DC adapter or 9V Battery
- Weight: 390g
- Dimensions: 120 (L) x 90 (W) x 37 (H), 60 (H incl knobs) mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.