SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
New flagship multi-effects pedal from JOYO provides 61 preamps models, 157 effects types, along with 300 presets. It offers IR loading, with 26 impulse responses already loaded. Built-in 52 second looper, a drum machine with 40 patterns, USB interface.
JOYO GEM BOX III Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
The new flagship multi-effects pedal from JOYO provides 61 preamps models, 157 effects types, along with 300 presets. It offers IR loading, with 26 impulse responses already loaded. It also has a built-in 52 second looper, a drum machine with 40 patterns, XLR outputs and a USB interface.
This unit has 157 different effect types. The effects are arranged in nine effects modules, which are then adjusted via nine individual buttons. Each effect is fully customisable. The internal effects chain can be re-ordered. You can arrange each effect inside the box and save custom boards and tones. This is helped via the 3.5inch TFT colour screen, with a user-friendly operation interface. Combined with the 62 high quality preamp modulations, and the 300 fully customisable preset tones, it is effect heaven!
The JOYO Gem Box III offers impulse loading, with 26 impulse responses already loaded when purchased. Impulse response technology effectively allows us the ability to capture the sonic footprint of anything related to what creates a tone for a guitarist (cabinets, speakers, preamps, power amps, mics infront of cabinets, type of room etc etc), and load it into the signal chain. Impulse Responses (IRs) can offer much greater depth and realism than simulator technology. When applying an IR, it's not just a preset EQ curve, it is more rather the distinct tonal patterns associated with a certain speaker, cabinet, mic, preamp, and early reflections of a room that made it into the creation recording process of that IR.
The Gem Box III features stereo outputs, XLR and jack connections. The USB port supports recording, firmware updates, and the use of editor software. There is also a headphone output for silent performance. aux in and expression output for additional foot pedals. Finally a ground lift switch is offered as well.
- 61 high quality preamp modulations
- 9 effects module, and a total of 157 effect types
- 26 built-in cabinet modulations, supports third party IR
- 300 preset tones
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- Various interface suitable for different venues
- User-friendly knobs
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Supports USB audio recording, PC editing and firmware update (Windows PC requires ASIO4ALL driver)
- With integrated 52 seconds Looper
- Supports headphones output for practicing quietly
- Supports auxiliary input for audio playback
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms
- IR file format: WAV
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit (supports 16/24/32 third party IR files)
- Sample rate: 44.1KHz (supports full sample rate third party IR load)
- Power Adaptor: DC 9V 1Amp, negative centre
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.