CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
A unique solution for unique guitarists, the NUX Cerberus is the answer. Use as a standalone pedal or add individual pedals to the chain. With drive and distortion, modulation, delay and reverb, FX Loop switch and IR loading. Great tone and flexibility.
NUX Cerberus Multi-Function Effects Pedal
A unique solution for unique guitarists - this is the answer. Use as a standalone pedal or add individual pedals to the chain. With drive and distortion, modulation, delay and reverb, FX loop switching and IR loading. Great tone, ultimate flexibility.
Cerberus is a multi-function effect pedal which can be used stand-alone or with the 4 cable method and comes packed with extraordinary features including inside routing, IR loader, analog overdrive & distortion and digital effects. You can use Cerberus as a stand-alone device to prepare your setup and control as a stomp-box chain and/or save any combinations including routing as a preset and recall by a single click. You can add your essential gears into the chain with using 4 cable method no matter which equipment you use. Cerberus also offers MIDI control to organize your own effect pedals and improve your effects control at the same time.
The Cerberus contains the following individual effects:
- Overdrive (Blues Breaker)
- Distortion (Brown Anger)
- 3 types of Chorus (CE, SC and ST)
- 60's, 70's and 80's Delay with Tap Tempo
- Plate, Hall and Spring Reverbs
Impulse Response (IR) Loader
Cerberus has stereo outputs: one is a dedicated Output with speaker simulation for direct connection to the mixer or your audio interface. When using both Outputs, you can activate or deactivate by pressing the Speaker Cab Sim button. This comes in handy when running 2 amps. The headphone output is cabin simulated and ready-to-play. It can run any 3rd party IR files as well.
4 Cable Method Connection
You can connect your all-time-favorite gear to Cerberus by placing it between analog and digital sections. You can use any combination of amps or pedals you desire.
An integrated effects loop switch, kill dry function, 0 to 20dB volume boost and an accurate tuner into a simple-to-use floor unit. Great tone, ultimate flexibility, easy control, and extreme portability make Cerberus ideal for all players. It also has an additional foot control switch for the selected functions of your choice and you can also connect an expression pedal while it becomes a volume control option before the digital section. Control switch can be assigned as Reverb, Mod FX, Drive Section Bypass or Clean Boost (0dB - 20dB). When you're using any kind of MIDI-compatible pedals and stomp boxes, they are extremely handy when paired with a rack processors or even a guitar effects software. Cerberus provides full MIDI implementations that you can use and combine with any MIDI-supported gear.
- NUX Cerberus multi-effects pedal,can be used as a stand-alone device or 4 cable method connection
- including Inside Routing, IR loader, Analog Overdrive,Distortion and Digital Effects
- MIDI control to organize your own effect pedals
- 16 effects,128 presets (32 banks x 4 presets)
- An integrated FX loop switcher, IR loader, kill dry function, 0 to 20dB volume boost and an accurate tuner
- Effect types: 16
- Preset memory: 32 banks x 4 presets
- Latency: Ultra-low Latency (In to Out 0.68 - 2.04ms)
- Tuner: Built-in precise tuner
- AD/DA Converter: Drive section remains analog
- Kill Dry Function: Yes
- Speaker Cabinet Simulation: IR Loader
- MIDI Support: Full MIDI Implements
- Expression Pedal: It becomes a volume control before the digital section
- Boost: 0dB - 20dB Clean Boost
- Control Switch: Can be assigned as a Clean Booster, Drive Section Bypass, Mod FX Control, Delay/Reverb Control
- Display: 3-digital 7 segment LED
- Sampling accuracy: 44.1kHz/32Bit
- Processing accuracy: 88.2kHz/32Bit THD+N
- 9V 500mA power supply required (not included)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.