JOYO R-09 Vision Dual Modulation Guitar Effect Pedal
18 Effects in One Pedal
There is a serious amount of modulation effects available. There are phasers, flangers, chorus, tremolo and more, making it a must have of modulation pedals. Each channel has independent controls. You select the order of the two channels with the three-position toggle switch. So there’s a lot of control from a relatively simple layout. The effects are:
Channel A: MOD-PH, CHO, ST-PH, FLG, RING, ROT, TREM, LQD-PH, TRI-CH
Channel B: OPT-TRM, SM-CH, LOW-BIT, AT-WAH, ANLG-FL, PHASE, OCTA, STUT, VIBRA.
Independant Tap Tempo
The R-09 Vision has independent tap tempo controls that you access by holding down the relevant footswitch and setting your tempo. And you also get stereo inputs and outputs, plus Joyo’s ambience LED lights.
JOYO R-Series Pedals
The Revolution Series of guitar pedals are the 4th generation of guitar effects from JOYO, and have some very cool design features. Amongst them all is the ambient lighting on the bottom and the top of the pedal casing that is new to the pedal game, making it stand out in the dark. These pedals are built to take rugged situations.
The Revolution Series have an ambience LED light on the front and rear sides of the unit, which sounds useful for dark stages.
'Sync' to the footswitch - The LED ambient lighting on the front and rear of the pedal will shine bright when the footswitch is pressed, also illuminating the LED effect indicator on the top of the pedal.
'Always' - The lights are always on, but the pedal is only activated when you press the footswitch and the LED effect indicator comes on.
'Off' - The lights are off, the LED effect indicator comes on when you stomp on it and activate the pedal..
“Premium tone at an affordable price”
- Dual channel modulation pedal, supporting stereo input and output
- Both of the two effects have independent speed / rate, control, and depth / mix knobs
- In the middle of the panel, a 3-position toggle switch is used for choosing the sequence of the two effects’ output
- Each channel features 9 effects, you can adjust various tones with the independent Tap Tempo control
- True bypass design minimizes tone loss
- Input: 1/4” mono audio interface x2( impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio interface x2( impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sample rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Power supply: DC 9V(center minus)
- Current: 170mA
- Dimensions: 130mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Weight: 425g
- Signal Bypass Type: True Bypass
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.