JOYO R-15 Preamp House Guitar Amplifier Simulator Effect Pedal
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
R-15 Preamp House
The Joyo R-15 Preamp House is the newly released pedal from the Joyo R series, delivering 18 guitar amplifier tones in one pedal. There are 9 classic guitar amp preamps, with 2 channels, each having a clean option. Choice of balanced XLR or jack output. FX loop.
Amazing House of Pre's
The 9 types of preamps are: ‘65 Twin, JCM 900, AC 30, Lonestar, Dual Rectifier, 5150 III, Powerball, TH200 and BE100. Each amp features a clean channel and distortion channel and can be switched by the A/B footswitches. Effectively you could easily switch between '65 Twin Clean and JCM 900 Distortion!
There are controls for gain, bass, mid, treble and volume. Built-in cabinet simulation, an FX loop interface for external effect pedals and ambient lights on the rear and front of the pedal also come standard.
JOYO R-Series Pedals
The Revolution Series of guitar pedals are the 4th generation of guitar effects from JOYO, and have some very cool design features. Amongst them all is the ambient lighting on the bottom and the top of the pedal casing that is new to the pedal game, making it stand out in the dark. These pedals are built to take rugged situations.
The Revolution Series have an ambience LED light on the front and rear sides of the unit, which sounds useful for dark stages.
'Sync' to the footswitch - The LED ambient lighting on the front and rear of the pedal will shine bright when the footswitch is pressed, also illuminating the LED effect indicator on the top of the pedal.
'Always' - The lights are always on, but the pedal is only activated when you press the footswitch and the LED effect indicator comes on.
'Off' - The lights are off, the LED effect indicator comes on when you stomp on it and activate the pedal..
“Premium tone at an affordable price”
- 9 amp preamps in one pedal and with 18 tones
- With dual channel, each amp features clean channel and distortion channel and can be switched by Foot switches
- One built-in cabinet simulation facilitates stage performance. FX LOOP interface for external FX pedal, balanced output
- User-friendly for musicians who perform and record frequently
- Input: 1/4' mono audio jack x1 (impedance: 1MΩ)
- Output: 1/4' mono audio jack x1 (impedance: 600Ω)
- Headphone output impedance: 32Ω
- XLR output impedance: 600Ω
- RETURN input impedance: 1MΩ
- SEND output impedance: 600Ω
- Sample rate: 44.1K
- Sample resolution: 24bit
- Working Voltage: DC 9V (center minus)
- Current: 320mA
- Dimensions: 130mm x 110mm x 50mm
- Weight: 450g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.