Buffalo EQ, DI Guitar Pedal - Gen 3
The MOEN MO-BA GEN3 Buffalo is a DI pedal with a 3 band equalizer with swept mids. The Gen3 improves on the Gen2 with the newly added ground lift switch. The strong metal casing makes it perfect for use as a DI on stage, and the 3 band EQ is easy to use with 6 large controller knobs, and stompbox-style on/off switch.
Low Frequency Knob
Mid Frequency Knob
Mid Frequency Sweeper Knob
High Frequency Knob
Attenuation Knob of Input Signal. Clockwise attenuates the singal.
Output Level Knob, affects to TOAMP/BAL/UNBAL/Headphone
Included MOEN MO-PA 9v Linear Power Supply
The Australian MOEN regulated 9v AC adapter / power supply is built for the MOEN range of guitar effect pedals, though can also be used with many other guitar pedals on the market. With 600mA of current this power supply can power many pedals at the one time with the use of a daisy chain cable. The MO-PA is a linear design and so there is far less chance of introducing noise when compared to a switch mode design.
- Separate Equalizer switch is perfect for RHYTHM/SOLO Switching.
- Low/Mid/High and Mid-Tone Shift EQ-ing, wide adjustable tone
- Attenuation control for proper effect/pre-amp blending
- Output without Speaker Simulation for Monitor Amplifiers
- Speaker Simulation output (Balanced/Unbalanced) for live or recording
- Headphone out, makes an excellent personal practice amp
- Strong Metal Casing
- Ground lift switch
- Signal Flow:
IN -> EQ(on/off by switch) -> clean buffer -> TO AMP
IN -> EQ(on/off by switch) -> clean buffer -> AMP Simulation circuit -> XLR output & Unbalanced & Headphone outputs.
- Power Supply: Linear DC9V (included) or 9V battery (not included)
- Model: MO-BA
Although these pedals are designed for electric guitar, their analog design makes them compatible with most other electric instruments, including microphones.
Visit this link for information about all types of guitar effects and what they actually do.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.