Monkey Banana Active 10" Subwoofer for Studio Monitors - Black
The 10" Gibbon active subwoofer is designed to be added to any of the Gibbon series studio monitor set ups. Reproducing tight, detailed and punchy bottom end, this is the ideal solution for home studios and professional studios where reproduction of full-range audio is required.
Multiple Configurations Possible
Another cool thing about the Gibbon Series Monitors is how they can be used in different configurations. For example, when short on space, the Gibbon 8" speakers operate well with their extended bottom end. However, adding a sub will maximise efficiency whilst adding even more bottom end for those hip hop and dance mixes. For the real sound aficionado, then try them in a true 5.1 surround sound configuration, perfect for obtaining the cinematic effects for mixing soundtracks and media based audio.
Featuring balanced XLR and TRS and unbalanced RCA left/right inputs, balanced XLR and TRS left/right outputs, and a dedicated XLR Sub out and TRS Sub Bypass, the Gibbon 10" can be connected into multiple setups and speaker configurations.
All speakers have differing frequency responses, i.e. they produce low, mid and high frequencies with varying efficiency. The adjustable crossover frequency allows the Gibbon 10" to be tuned to match different speakers with respect to frequency.
Who are Monkey Banana?
Monkey Banana was formed in Germany in 2004 with a goal of creating audio products with exceptional design and engineering quality at a competitive price. After years of testing, design research and perfecting manufacturing techniques, their first studio monitors were released to the public in 2010. Monkey Banana's audio products have generated a lot of passionate interest and are used by professional producers, DJs, musicians and studios around the world.
- 10" LF Woofer
- Rear Port
- Adjustable HF and LF Attenuation Controls
- Colour: Black
- Overall Volume Control
- Power On/Off Switch
- Ground Lift On/Off Switch
- 180° Phase Reverse Switch
- Bypass Footswitch on/off
- Set up with Stereo, Mono or Part of 5.1 Surround Configurations
- Monkey Banana logo LED Signal Indicator Light on Front Panel
- Standby Mode activated after 12 Minutes of No Source Signal
- 110V/220-230V Selector Switch
- Woofer:10" Glass Composite Cone
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 200kHz
- Adjustable Crossover Frequency: 50Hz to 130Hz
- Amplifier power: 300W
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >95dB
- THD + N at Rated Power: .08%
- Input Impedance: 20KΩ Balanced, 10KΩ Unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu Balanced, -10dBu Unbalanced
- Inputs: 2x XLR, 2x TRS and 2x RCA Connectors
- Outputs: :2x XLR, 2x TRS, 1x Balanced XLR Sub Out
- IEC External Power cable
- Physical Dimensions: 385L x 340W x 390H (mm)
- Weight: 17.6kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.