Nektar Impact LX Mini 25-MiniKey 8-Pad MIDI USB Keyboard Controller
Nektar Impact LX Mini 25-Mini-Key 8-Pad MIDI USB Keyboard Controller
Nektar's Impact LX Mini 25-note controller offers LED drum pads, knobs, dual arpeggiators, a joystick, and it's loaded with everything you need to produce, create, and perform whilst on the move. Velocity-sensitive keys and excellent integration with DAWs
The Impact LX Mini makes the power of Nektar’s Impact LX range of USB MIDI controller keyboards truly portable. Enhance your workflow with a host of powerful real-time and intuitive control features that inspire your creativity: No menu-diving, tactile control, two arpeggiators, drum pads, mini-keys that are great to play – and of course Nektar DAW integration. LX Mini has everything you need to create!
Impact LX Mini features our newly developed keybed with 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys. It can be played expressively and has a defined and firm feel. With a choice of 4 velocity curves and 3 fixed values, you can tailor the keyboard response to your playing style. Dedicated Octave buttons let you shift the octave swiftly for a wider reach. Additionally, the Part 2 buttons can be used for transpose.
The Joystick is 4 modulation controls in one: Left/right controls pitch bend, the upwards axis is preassigned to control modulation and the downwards axis is set to foot pedal control. The lever’s push button sends foot pedal at max. level. Up, Down and the push button are freely assignable to any MIDI CC# number. Settings are retained over power-cycling.
LX Mini even has a footswitch socket for connecting a sustain pedal, a feature often missing on mini-keyboards. Connect any standard sustain pedal to the 1/8” mini socket (an adapter from 1/8” to 1/4″ is included). Polarity is detected automatically on boot-up, and it is freely MIDI CC#-assignable.
Control any MIDI music software from LX Mini’s 7 Transport buttons. All buttons are MIDI-assignable, with the shift button doubling the number of assignments to 14. With Nektar DAW integration, you even get a third control level for a total of up to 21 functions – all pre-mapped for instant use.
8 knobs give you instant access to arpeggio, instrument or MIDI CC# parameters. The Instrument, Internal and Arp/Repeat mode buttons instantly assign the panel to the corresponding features. The Page button doubles the number of assignments.
Impact LX Mini helps you creating expressive grooves and beats with its 8 velocity-sensitive pads. They offer a hyper-sensitive and even response, ideal for finger-drumming. Assignments are done in seconds and can be stored in 4 pad maps for a total of 32 note assignments.
Arpegggiator and Note Repeat
Two independent Arp/Repeat engines (one for keys and one for pads) with instant parameter access will inspire exciting synth and percussion lines. Once selected and activated, the Arp/Repeat engine parameters are available on the 8 knobs: Rate, Swing, Accent Level, Interval, Tempo, Arp Modes and Arp Octave can be changed in real-time. The screen printing makes it easy to find the parameter you are looking for. The Page button switches between the Keys and Pads engine settings, and the buttons next to the pads allow to activate them independently. So it is really easy to have a hi hat or percussion figure going on the pads, while you have an arpeggio bass line figure assigned to the keys in double time – with immediate access to changing either. The tempo can be clocked internally or via MIDI.
Nektar DAW Integration
Simply install the Nektar DAW Integration package for your DAW and start controlling essential tasks right from Impact LX Mini’s transport section. Improve your workflow with extended transport control including goto/set locators on the fly, navigate tracks & projects, launch windows or select patches without ever reaching for the mouse.
Nektar Daw integration currently supports Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Mixcraft, Nuendo, Reason, Reaper and Studio One. Also included is a template setup for Pro Tools.
- Impact LX Mini USB MIDI Controller keyboard
- User Guide
- Micro USB cable
- 1/8″ male jack to 1/4″ female jack cable for footswitch socket
- Bitwig License card*
*DAW integration software and Bitwig 8-Track download upon registration
- 25 velocity-sensitive mini keys
- 4 velocity curves (soft, default, hard 1, hard 2) + 3 fixed values
- Joystick for pitch bend, 2 modulation controls (MIDI assignable)
- Footswitch jack 1/8″ (adapter to 1/4″ included)
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose via Shift + Part 2 buttons
- Part 2 LED buttons (assignable to momentary keyboard shift, transpose, layering MIDI notes and switching MIDI channels (includes Latch option)
- 7 transport buttons for DAW integration or MIDI assignable
- Shift button activates secondary level for a total of 14 accessible MIDI button functions (plus 3rd level for another 7 functions with Nektar DAW Integration)
- Dimensions and weight: 39 cm (L) x 18,5 cm (D) x 3,8 cm (H), 1 kg
- 8 velocity-sensitive LED Pads (4 pad maps)
- 8 pots (x2 via Page button, functionality changes according to mode)
- Volume pot with LED settings indication (MIDI-assignable)
- Nektar DAW integration support*
Nektar DAW Integration for Impact LX Mini currently supports: Ableton Live, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cubase, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Garageband, Logic, Nuendo, Reaper, Reason, Studio One. Includes template setup for Pro Tools
- USB class compliant (no driver needed) works with any DAW or MIDI music software for OS X, Windows and iOS (iOS requires optional Apple Camera Kit)
- LX Mini: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Windows 7/8/10 or higher. Mac OS 10.7 or higher
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.