EASYPAD MIDI USB Drum Pad Controller
EASYPAD MIDI USB Controller
This entry level midi drum pad controller is great for any producer who wants to have that real MPC feel when laying down drums to your tracks. It can be used in conjunction with any software instrument in your Digital Audio Workstation.
12 Playable Pads
The EASYPAD midi controller has 12 playable drum pads with velocity. It also features assignable controllers to control what ever you assign to in your audio software program (DAW). This is a must have for any budding producer out there.
- 12 trigger pads with velocity and assignable to controllers
- 2 assignable buttons
- 6 transport buttons assignable to controllers
- 4 banks for different settings
- 1 SysEx control slider (X-Y)
- USB interface, adaptable to USB 2.0(FULL SPEED). Power supplied by USB.
- Compatible with Win 10/8/7/Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX. Drive free and hot-plug supported.
- Dimensions: 344mm x 100mm x 32mm
IMPORTANT - If running Windows 7 64-bit, you will need to download and install the correct MIDI driver here
Easy set up, easy to useBy: Paul Rands on 14 March 2021I bought this MIDI controller to use with radio station playout software to fire off songs, IDs, and so on. It works well for it, though I find the playback, skip, etc buttons seem to give a double press, and start 2 events at once.
AwesomeBy: Anonymous on 7 September 2020Very good product you should get it.
By: Samuel Wighton on 10 January 2015Will be using this for MIDI to ArtNet control of visual system. This does not have all the features that you would find on a more expensive model. Yet at this price there is enough to keep most people happy