EASYPAD MIDI USB Drum Pad Controller
By: Samuel Wighton on 10 January 2015Will be using this for MIDI to ArtNet control of visual system. This does not have all the features that you would find on a more expensive model. Yet at this price there is enough to keep most people happy
EASYPAD MIDI USB Controller
This entry level midi drum pad controller is great for any producer who wants to have that real MPC feel when laying down drums to your tracks. It can be used in conjunction with any software instrument in your Digital Audio Workstation.
12 Playable Pads
The EASYPAD midi controller has 12 playable drum pads with velocity. It also features assignable controllers to control what ever you assign to in your audio software program (DAW). This is a must have for any budding producer out there.
- 12 trigger pads with velocity and assignable to controllers
- 2 assignable buttons
- 6 transport buttons assignable to controllers
- 4 banks for different settings
- 1 SysEx control slider (X-Y)
- USB interface, adaptable to USB 2.0(FULL SPEED). Power supplied by USB.
- Compatible with Win 10/8/7/Win XP/Vista and Mac OSX. Drive free and hot-plug supported.
IMPORTANT - If running Windows 7 64-bit, you will need to download and install the correct MIDI driver here
Custom Label: WD-EASYPAD
Shipping Weight: 0.6000