Neutrik NADITBNC-FX Female XLR to BNC Impedance Transformer
110 Ω to 75 Ω - Balanced to Coaxial AES Signals
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
Genuine NADITBNC-FX Neutrik Digital Audio Impedance Transformer - XLR Input, BNC Output
The NADITBNC-FX has a female XLR cable end 110 Ω input to female BNC 75 Ω output for interfacing balanced and coaxial lines.
Often used for digital audio signals (AES / EBU), to convert between a unbalanced, 75Ω (75ohm), coaxial signal with BNC connector, to a balanced 110Ω (110ohm) signal with XLR connector.
Neutrik is the leading brand in audio connectors and offers quality of the highest standards. Neutrik connectors are used by professional audio technicians and musicans alike.
- Allow long cable runs for digital audio signals via low attenuation coax lines
- Match balanced to coaxial lines
- Match impedances 110 Ω to 75 Ω
- Simple to use, passive units
- 1x Neutrik NADITBNC-FX impedance transformer unit
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.