SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
Neutrik NE8MX-B etherCON cable connector carrier in black. The etherCON NE8MC cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. Consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot.
Neutrik NE8MX-B etherCON Cable Connector Carrier - Black
The etherCON NE8MX-B cable connector carrier upgrades a conventional RJ45 connector to an extremely robust lockable solution. Consists of a shell, fixing disk, chuck and boot, and is suitable for use with preassembled RJ45 plugs. The boot (same as XLR X-Series) is suitable for cable diameters from 4mm to 8 mm.
NOTE - Cable connector carrier does not include a RJ45 plug, or cable and does not intermate with CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environment
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs (see list at downloads)
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ 45 connectors
- Allows assembly of preassembled conventional RJ45 cables
- Accessories include color coded boots in 9 standard colors
etherCON® is a registered trademark of Neutrik (www.neutrik.com)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.