Neutrik NE8MC6-MO etherCON | RJ45 Cat6 Plug
Neutrik's NE8MC6-MO is a CAT6 RJ45 ethernet cable connector designed to maintain a secure connection and signal integrity, even in places subject to dusty and moist environments.
Reliable Neutrik Quality
The set NE8MC6-MO includes a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell with Push-Pull locking system, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6 RJ45 plug. The set can accommodate STP und UTP cables with O.D. of 5.5 to 6.5mm and gauge of AWG 22 to 28 solid or stranded wire. This self-termination version is water protected according to IP65.
- Complies with CAT6 specifications according to TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173
- CAT6 compliant - data rate up to 10 GBit/s
- IP65 - Dust and waterproof in mated condition
- Shielded system - high noise immunity and EMI protection
- Push Pull mating - secure and proven locking system
- Unique Neutrik chuck-type strain relief
- Color coding with accessory BXX-* - to garantee IP65 protection, boot has to be mounted with metal ring of NE8MC6-MO
Robust, but not a standard size6 December 2016These are very well made, but do not fit most ethercons found on digital desks, they are too big. SWAMP REPLY: Thank you for the feedback, it is highly valuable to us and we'll be looking into this issue. You might find another RJ45 connector from Neutrik to be more suitable. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance. Regards, Swamp Industries TEL: 02 6188 5477 FAX: 02 8078 4468 URL: www.swamp.net.au Showroom & Warehouse U1, 39 Collie St Fyshwick, ACT, 2609