Pasgao PV70 Portable Wireless Audio System
for transmitting both Mic and Line Level Signals
Pasgao PV70 Portable Wireless Audio System - for transmitting Mic or Line Level Signals
The PV70 is completely battery powered, wireless communication system, that can be used to transmit both microphone level, and line level signals while also featuring both a line level and headphone output on the receiver. Making it a extremely versatile and can be used for 2-way wireless communications, bodypack lapel mic systems, line to line level signal transmission and even in-ear monitoring. A handy addition to the range for any sound event company or sound technician. Up to 16 channels can be used at the same time without interference, and multiple receivers can be sync'd to a single transmitter. The PR-51R receiver can also be purchased separately.
Versatile and Functional
The PV70 system is made up of the PR-51T transmitter, and the PR-51R receiver. The transmitter has both a mic input, as well as an aux line 3.5mm jack input. The receiver unit has both a headphone output, as well as an Aux line output. The receiver unit also has a camera hot shoe fitted, which can be removed and replaced with the supplied belt clip, if using the unit for performance and mobility. Firstly, this setup can be used as a wireless mic setup, using the supplied lapel mic, for speeches, lectures, and A/V recording. Secondly, using the aux line input and output on the transmitter and receiver, the system can be used as an in ear monitoring unit. With the purchase of another receiver, you can connect wirelessly to more than one powered speaker for a wireless setup.
Hot Shoe Mountable
Featuring a hot shoe connection on the receiver, the PR-51R can be easily attached to any digital DSLR camera to bring high quality wireless audio to your video productions. With the range of output options, you can connect to any recording device and monitor the sound source.
- Microphone Input on the Transmitter, Headphone output on the Receiver enables use as a wireless comms device.
Bodypack Lapel Mic System
- Microphone Input on the Transmitter, Mic level output on the Receiver enables use as a completely portable wireless microphone system.
Line Level Signal Transmission
- Line Level Input on the Transmitter, Line level output on the Receiver enables use as a completely portable system for connecting mixers, speakers and general AV and PA equipment.
- Line level Input on the Transmitter, Headphone level output on the Receiver enables use as a completely portable in-ear monitoring system.
- Backlit LCD shows working channel
- Operating on the 584-608 MHz frequency
- Up to 16 channels work simultaneously
- Supplied lapel microphone for the transmitter
- XLR output for the receiver
- Range of 60m
- Combined tone key squelch circuit and high gain design
- Integrated line in/out socket design with rechargeable circuit
- Professional dynamic companding technique and low noise component to ensure the good frequency response and S/N ratio
- Very light and small size design make it a portable system
- Gain Adjustment Range: -10/0/10db
- Input Impedance: (Mic:5KΩ)
- RF Power Output: 20mW
- Spurious Rejection: > 45db
- Display: Led
- Power Requirements: 1.5V×2(AA)
- Battery Life: > 8h/1300mAH
- Dimensions: 98*65*24mm
- Weight: 90g
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 584 ~ 608MHz
- Oscillation Pattern: PLL
- Working Range: 60m in ideal condition
- Modulation: FM
- Pilot Tone: 32.768KHz
- Max Channel Number: 16
- System Compatibility: 8pcs
- Audio Frequency Range: 60Hz ~ 12KHz(±3db)
- Dynamic Range: > 102db
- System Distortion: THD < 0.6%
- S/N Ratio: > 98db(A)
- RF Sensitivity < -92dbm for 30db S/N ratio
- Image Rejection: > 50db
- Output Connectors: Φ3.5mm JACK
- Audio Output Level: +6dbV
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Display: LED
- Power Requirements: 1.5V×2(AA)
- Battery Life:> 8h/1300mAH
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-50 ℃
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.