Compact Audio Isolator
The Radial SB-6 is a passive audio isolator for both balanced and unbalanced signals that is designed to eliminate noise when using line level devices, computer equipment, consumer electronics, DJ set ups and musical instruments. The StageBug series are the most compact of all Radial products, producing the most effective results in a box small enough to fit easily on a pedal board, guitar racks or in a gig bag.
Passive and Simple to Connect
The design begins with 1/4" TRS jack inputs and outputs to accommodate both TRS and mono type connectors. The unique circuit of the SB-6 retains the balanced signals or automatically converts them from hi-Z to lo-Z (¼" mono to TRS) or lo-Z to hi-Z (1/4"TRS to mono) depending on the connector in use. As the circuit in the SB-6 is passive, no phantom power or external power source is required. Simply plug in your instrument or device and let the SB-6 do the work for you.
Versatile, Eclipse Design Transformers
Using two ultra-linear Eclipse transformers, the SB-6 will deliver a truly flat performance from 20Hz to 20kHz without losing any dynamic or musicality, ensuring that the unit will be effective in just about any situation. The SB-6 is able to comfortably handle input sources at +10d and is is equipped with a -10dB pad that reduces the input sensitivity to handle the loudest instrument and input signals. There is an in built polarity switch on output B to reverse phase and align stereo signals and eliminate ground buzzes and hums when required.
|Using the SB-6 in Stereo Set ups |
Isolate the output from a DJ mixer to power amp using the SB-6 to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
|SB-6 in a Pro Set Up |
Eliminates noise in multiple speaker set ups by isolating speakers to overcome problematic power systems and DC issues.
|SB-6 in a Guitar - Rig |
Use the SB-6 to isolate the guitar amp from other electronic devices to eliminate noise. Ideally placed on a pedal board or in line with a wireless system.
- Eclipse Custom transformer equipped for optimal signal transfer
- Isolated Dual 1/4" Jack XLR input and output
- Ground Lift , PAD and Polarity switch
- Durable powder coated metal casing
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Automatically configures for Hi-Z and Lo-Z signal chains
- Audio circuit type: Passive line isolator, transformer based
- Number of channels: 2 in , 2 out
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (+0dB/ -2dB)
- Dynamic range: 140dB
- Maximum input: +25dBu @ 1kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.0008% @ 1kHz
- Phase deviation: 0.5° @ 30Hz
- Common mode rejection ratio:
- Input impedance: Varies with load
- Output impedance: 600Ω
- JS2 transformer: JT-MB-CPC, 1:1 ratio
- Input pad: -15dB
- Polarity: 180°
- Ground lift: Disconnects TRS sleeve at output
- Connectors:1/4" TRS Jack
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Dimensions: 47mm (W) x 114mm (H) x 34mm (D)
- Weight: 0.45 kg (1.0 lbs)
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.