RockBoard Natural Sound Buffer Guitar Pedal
RockBoard Natural Sound Buffer
The Rockboard Natural Sound Buffer is an op-amp based signal buffer that eliminates cable capacitance and loss of top end associated with long cable paths or using several unbuffered effects pedals. Its position in the signal chain should be ascertained by experimentation depending on the effects pedals used to optimise your sound.
- Op-amp based signal buffer
- Prevents a signal loss in effects chains
- Gives back presence and assertiveness to the overall sound
- Solid metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono in/output jacks
- Power supply via optional 9V DC Adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel, polarity (-) center
- Battery operation not supported
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 74 mm x 42 mm x 33 mm
- Weight: 92 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.