Saramonic UwMic-TX9 Bodypack Wireless Microphone Transmitter for UWMIC9 System
UWMIC9 TX9 Wireless Transmitter and Lavalier Microphone
The Saramonic TX9 Wireless Microphone Transmitter includes a high quality omni-directional condenser lavalier microphone and can be used with any Saramonic UWMIC9 RX9 receiver.
Automatic Channel Scanning and Infrared Synchronization
The TX9 transmitter is equipped with a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer, a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. In addition, the RF signal power output can be switched among high, middle, and low settings. Automatic channel scanning, 96 channel operation, and infrared synchronization are also featured. Levels on the TX9 transmitter are displayed as a number scale from 0 to 20, as opposed to a more spreaded scale in dB.
Ideal for DSLR Field Recording
This Saramonic transmitter and lavalier mic can be used when paired with a receiver for field recording, using with DSLR cameras, for broadcast and other similar applications. As a fully battery powered unit, it can be used in any situation or environment. A very good feature is that you can turn off an individual frequency group when not in use to save battery.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF frequency range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operates over 330' (100m) in open areas. Or 200' (60m) with obstacles
- Easy to read LCD displays
- Oscillator Type: Pll synthesizer
- Output: 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Output Level: - 60 dBV
- Frequency Range: 614 to 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: ±5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (=± 3dB)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.7 x 2.5 x 1.2" (170.9 x 63.0 x 30.0 mm)
- Weight: 7.7 oz (218.7 g) without batteries
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.