Saramonic Vmic Stereo Condenser Microphone for DSLR Cameras
Saramonic Vmic Stereo Condenser Microphone
The Saramonic Vmic Stereo condenser microphone is a directional condenser mic with an X/Y stereo cardioid pickup pattern. It delivers pro-level audio quality for recording with a DSLR camera.
Adjust To Your Liking
The Vmic stereo allows you to adjust your level control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB), high-pass filter (150 Hz), and high-frequency boost (+6dB) -- giving you the flexibility to capture audio in a wide range of environments.
The detachable 3.5mm cable connects the Vmic stereo to the audio input of the camera, while the stereo headphone output allows you to monitor the incoming audio. The shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- X/Y stereo cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated shock mount system
- High-pass filter (150 Hz) , High-frequency boost (+6dB), and Three position level control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB)
- Headphone monitor output
- 1/8 audio output jack to camera
- LED power on/low battery indicator
- Windshield included
- Lightweight all-metal construction
- Type: Condenser Microphone (Unidirectional)
- Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Frequency Response: 35-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1 dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB or more
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm or less
- Power: Two AA batteries
- Plug: Mini-pin plug (35 mm)
- Filter: High-pass filter (150 Hz)
- Dimensions: 255 x 66 x 80 mm
- Weight: 196 grams (6.9 oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.