SWAMP 8 Channel XLR(f) - 1/4" TRS Balanced Loom / Multicore - 3m
Swamp 8 channel multicable Loom / Snake. This cable consists of 8 individual balanced audio cables with XLR(f) and 1/4" TRS connectors. Built using oxygen free cable and a thick outer ground shield, these cables are designed to eliminate interference whilst maximising signal flow.
Suitable for carrying audio signals between devices with numerous inputs/outputs such as mixing desks and rack gear.
- 8 way, Twin Conductor / Balanced Multicore Cable Roll
- Each channel has isolated conductors and ground
- Conductors: 2*(28x 0.10mm) / 24AWG
- Ground: 1*(34x 0.10mm) Tinned Copper spiral-wrapped shield + Aluminium Foil shield
- Outer Diameter: 15mm
- Connectors: 3pin 8x XLR(f) to 8x 1/4" TRS(m) - SWAMP Brand Connectors
- Length: 3m
By: John Lambert on 15 November 2013Solid, well constructed, some colours hard to discern in low light conditions - would be great if the lines had numbers as well, but wouldn't be as cheap then I guess
By: Sam Moxham on 27 September 2012Great quality and service.