SWAMP SU600 USB Recording Microphone with Headphone Output
Recording and Podcasting USB Microphone
SWAMP's SU600 USB mic has been designed for home studio voice and instrumental recording. The SU600 has a large diaphragm condenser capsule similar to the top studio recording microphones, but with the simplicity of an internal A/D converter that outputs a 24-bit USB signal for a high quality direct connection to any PC or MAC computer. Compatible with any computer or audio recording software (DAW), the SU600 is plug and play for easy setup and with the 3.5mm headphone output, monitoring yourself or hearing playback tracks whilst you record is possible.
Studio Vocals or Podcast Presenter Warmth
If you are looking for that 'radio presenter' style of clarity and warmth in your podcast recordings, or that cystal clear clarity that you hear from lead vocalists on your favourtite songs, then a 'condenser microphone' is a must. The large diaphragm condenser capsule on the SU600 is the same type that you find on the top studio condenser microphones, allowing for incredibily detailed recordings with relatively flat frequency response allowing for the best possible results when mixing and mastering.
Monitor while you Record
Featuring a 3.5mm headphone output, this mic allows you to monitor (hear) yourself whilst recording. Plus allowing you to playback a pre-recorded track while you are recording another over the top. Adjust the playback track volume on your computer, then use the Gain and Headphone control knob on the mic to get the right mix between hearing what the mic is recording, and the playback from the computer. This in/out audio functionality is required for professional home studio's and comes at a fraction of the cost with the SWAMP SU600.
Plug and Play
With plug and play functionality, the SU600 simply needs to be plugged into a USB port on any MAC or PC computer, and drivers will be automatically installed. Check your 'sound' or 'audio' settings for further configuration if required.
- 1x SU600 Microphone
- 1x Desktop Tripod Stand
- 1x Shockmount (5/8" thread)
- 1x Threadmount
- 1x USB cable - 3m
- Large Diaphragm Capsule
- Headphone Output
- Mic Gain and Headphone Level Controls
- Desktop Stand or Large Stand Shockmount
- Sampling rate:24Bit/96kHz
- Plug and Play for MAC or WinXP/Vista/Win7/8,Windows 10 and higher
- Type: USB condenser microphone
- Capsule: 22mm gold diaphragms capsule.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid (uni-directional)
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: ≤22dB (A Weight)
- Attenuator Frequency: Switch: 0 to -10 dB
- Low Frequency Attenuator: Switch: 0 to – 5 dB
- Max SPL:130dB(at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Stereo ADC/DAC:
- THD+N: 0.01%
- SNR: 89dB
- Dynamic Range: 89dB
- THD+N: 0.005%
- SNR: 96dB
- Dynamic Range: 93dB
- Stereo output power:400mW
- Connector: USB-B
- Power Requirement: USB bus powered
- Weight: 432 grams without shockmount
- Illumination: Capsule interior - Diode colour blue
- Dimensions: 186 mm Height – 51 mm Width – 49 mm Deep
SU600 USB recording Microphone1 May 2018I purchased this mic to mainly do voice overs on my Mac. I found the set up to be easy and Garageband had no problem identifying it. The Mic quality is excellent and the performance is very good. I would recommend this mic to anyone wishing to do voice recordings in a PC or MAC environment.