Takamine GC1CE NAT Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar with Cutaway
in Natural Gloss Finish
Takamine GC1CE NAT Acoustic/Electric Classical Guitar with Cutaway
This Takamine TGC1CE is a great-looking acoustic/electric classical guitar that provides rich nylon-string sound and performance features such as a Venetian style cutaway and Takamine electronics system. An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable acoustic/electric classical guitar that performs well above its price tag, the TGC1CE features a fan-braced select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound. The comfortable mahogany neck rosewood fingerboard provides great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TPE preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with volume and tone controls and a mid-cut switch for excellent amplified performance. Other great features include a dovetail neck joint, beautiful inlaid mosaic rosette, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, chrome tuners with white pearl buttons and an elegant gloss finish.
- Type: 4/4 Size Classical Guitars
- Type: Acoustic/Electric Classical Guitars
- Series: Takamine G Series
- Body Shape: Classical 4/4
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Body Top: Spruce
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany with Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Chrome with White Pearl Buttons
- Bridge: Rosewood with Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Rosette: Inlaid Mosaic
- Electronics: Takamine TPE Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Unique Features: Rosewood headcap
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.