TC Electronic Forcefield - Analog Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal
Forcefield Compressor is here to give you all the vintage squish and squash you could ever want at a price that simply can't be ignored. From subtle sustain enhancements to smooth signal levelling and all the way to full-on chicken-picking compression, you'll find it all and more in this great road-ready pedal.
- Vintage style compressor pedal - from subtle compression to all-out squash
- All-analog circuit
- True Bypass and top-mounted I/O
All Analog Design
Compression is always one of the hardest effects to explain due to its subtle nature. You often feel compression more than you hear it, and it just makes it easier and more fun to play when it's on. Forcefield Compressor's vintage circuit design instantly instills that feeling in you, and whether you're going for some sweet tube-like sag or an unapologetic squash, you're sure to find it here.
Vintage analog compression differs greatly from modern studio compression. You won't get the glassy transparency of rack gear, instead you get gobs of warmth and a smooth tonal characteristic that has helped shape the history of rock and country music. From sublime David Gilmour sustain to Albert Lee-like picking that pops out of the mix beautifully, you're sure to get it with Forcefield Compressor.
Forcefield Compressor easily squeezes into every setup due to its compact, yet extremely durable design with top-mounted ins and outs, so it doesn't take up any space on your board where it matters the most. On top of that it features True Bypass so it doesn't affect your tone in any way when off.
- Level: The level knob greatly interacts with the sustain knob, since you’ll have to make up for lost gain when compressing your signal. But you can also crank the level, and use Forcefield Compressor as a booster for solo parts. So many options, so little time!
- Sustain: This determines how much you want to compress your signal. Set it low for a subtle, but highly usable signal leveling, or crank it for tons of rhythm squash and endless solo sustain. To quote Spinal Tap’s Nigel Tufnel “You can go and have a bite and aaaaaaaaaah, you’ll still be hearing that one!"
- Attack: This determines how fast the compression is applied. Set it low for a fast and squashed response or crank it for a more open and organic compression tone.
- Vintage style compressor pedal - Offers everything from subtle compression to an all-out squash
- All-analog circuit
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.