TC Electronic Grand Magus - Analog Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Organic Sounding Distortion
Overflowing with organic amp-like distortion tones, natural tube compression and a tight but rich tonal character, Grand Magus Distortion IS the sound of Rock N Roll. Now put all of that in a compact metal enclosure with true bypass, and served to you at a price that'll make your endorphin-levels shoot through the roof, and you got a shiny one-way ticket to rock heaven!
- Natural tube-like distortion
- Wide gain range - with a rich and tight tonal character
- True Bypass and Top-mounted jacks
Nothing has shaped the musical landscape more than a roaring tube amp set to 11. From the past to the present, it remains the soul of rock! Grand Magus Distortion manages to distill the heavenly rich harmonic content and organic tube sag that defines a great fire-breathing amplifier, making it an inspiring experience to play every single time. So if your riffs need of a whole lotta love, Grand Magus Distortion is sure to deliver the goods.
50 Shades Of Gain
Grand Magus Distortion isn't just a one-trick tone pony. Its wide gain range and smooth tonal character, mixed with a super-tight low-end response, lets you go from a Hendrix crunch to beefy Blackmore distortion and all the way to super-saturated Slash-like solo tones in seconds flat. From dark vintage distortion to crisp modern drive tones, you'll find it all here in this super-versatile distortion pedal.
Classic Sound with Modern Design
We know that the battle for a place on your pedalboard is fierce, hence we've prepped Grand Magus Distortion exceptionally well for the test. A compact but ultra-roadworthy enclosure, mixed with top-mounted jacks and a true bypass design will see you and your pedalboard welcome this pedal into the tone-fold with open arms.
- Gain: You like gain, right? Good, so do we. And luckily Grand Magus packs a punch! Set it low for an edge-of-breakup crunch or max it and revel in its earthshakingly awesome distortion tone.
- Volume: Okay, we trust you know what this one does. Rock should be loud, so naturally you want this one well past 12 o’clock. Pro-Tip: When the neighbors start to complain, you know you’ve found the sweet spot.
- Tone: Go left to cut treble, go right to boost it. From dark old-school dirt tones to crisp and modern distortion. You define the era you wanna rock in with this knob.
- Transparent, Tube-like Distortion
- Highly Responsive and Expressive
- Wide Gain-range
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.