TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack 19" Vocal Effects Rack w/ MP75 Dynamic Microphone
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack Vocal Effects Processing Unit
The VoiceLive Rack is a vocal processor that is designed to take the guess work out of finding the perfect vocal soundscapes for any performance, no matter what the genre. It has a whole host of intuitive, intelligent, automated features built in, including adaptive EQ and compression, a de-esser, and more. The VoiceLive Rack offers a staggering number of studio quality effects, from reverb to harmonizors, to distortions, to delays, and a built in wizard helps to sort through the plentitude of presets as if you've had the unit for years. The VoiceLive Rack is the pinnacle of DIY vocal effects for both live performance and studio recording.
Effortless Configuration and Set Up
With over 200 effects, the process of finding what you like can be daunting, which is why TC have included an in built Wizard to help you sort through the multitude of sounds available. In addition the VoiceLive Rack includes a dynamic automated EQ, compressor, and de-esser, which will adapt to suit your style as you sing, giving you the ultimate dynamics and tone, while cleaning up any harsh sibilance sounds.
Any Effect You Want or Need
The VoiceLive Rack has virtually any effect you could think of, making it suitable for any genre. Included are reverb, autotune, harmonies, flanger and detune, chorus, tap delay, doubling, and distortion and amp simulators. Each effect type has a host of sub-types, and the 200+ presets are a great way to start experimenting with different combinations of effects. The vocal manipulation of this powerhouse is astounding, with up to 8 harmonies that can be controlled via guitar, MIDI keyboard, or even a backing track via the mp3 input. It also has the power to switch gender quality, and humanise or roboticise the harmonies.
MP75 Vocal Microphone with Effects Controller
The VoiceLive Rack comes with the groundbreaking MP75 vocal mic. What makes this mic so special is the MicControl™ technology, which allows you to switch all your effects on and off remotely, with the touch of a button located on the mic. For even more control, the optional Switch3 can be purchased allowing you to switch between several effects and/or control delay tempo with your foot.
Automated Adaptive Features
In addition to the previously mention auto-adaptive features, the VoiceLive Rack includes a number of other automated sound sculting/engineering tools. The Auto-gate listens to the sound entering the mic and cuts an signal from the mic when you're not singing to prevent feedback issues. The Auto-tone button engages the automated dynamic studio quality Shape EQ, compression, and de-essing, adapting to the tonal quality of your singing. The VoiceLive Racks a studio polish to your sound with auto-ducking delay and reverb. By selecting a ducking reverb or delay, this clever functionality carves out a space in the mix for your vocals by subtly decreasing the level of effects in the mix when you're singing, so your lyrics can always be heard even when drowning in verb and delay.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Easy editing of all parameters
- 238 factory presets
- 400 user defined presets
- Easy to use touch interface
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to eight voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay,Mod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Global effects including tone, pitch correction, and more
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you're not singing
- Processor Type: Multi, Pitch, Harmony
- Number of Channels: 1
- Form: Rack
- Factory - 238
- User - 400
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS, 1 x 1/8"
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 89mm
- Depth: 14mm
- Width: 48.3mm (19 inches)
- Weight: 2.3kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.