TC-Helicon VoiceTone R1 Reverb Pedal
Studio Quality Reverb
From lush halls to tight ambience – you can now control your reverb from the stage. There are 8 styles to choose from and you can set the precise mix you want for each one. R1’s reverb algorithms are optimally balanced so you can find the perfect sonic bedrock for each song.
Beneath the sturdy, die-cast metal case, you’ll be getting the same quality processing you’d expect from the flagship TC-Helicon VoiceLive® vocal processors. You’ll also find a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers & studio quality analog to digital conversion. The pedal also features USB connectivity for firmware updates.
Compatible with VoiceTone Singles®
You can chain R1 to all of the other VoiceTone Singles vocal pedals, mixing and matching effects to define your personal sound. It also works with Ditto Mic Looper, the pure looping pedal for singers and instrumentalists.
- Connects Between Your Mic and Mixer
- 8 Studio Quality Reverbs
- High-quality Signal Path
- Tough Enclosure with Rubberised Base
- Can be Chained to Additional VoiceTone Singles
- Optional Microphone Offers a Unique Way to Switch On/Off Effects
- Processor Type: Reverb
- Reverbs: Hall, Plate, Theater, Club, Room, Studio, Ambience, Arena
- Controls: Dry/Wet Mix, Reverb Select and On/Off Switch,, Mic Control On/Off
- Form Factor: Stomp Box Pedal
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR
- Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Height: 13.7cm
- Depth: 5.9cm
- Width: 8.9
- Weight: 417g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.