WARWICK RockBoard DUO 2.1 Pedalboard with Gig Bag 460 x 146 mm
WARWICK RockBoard DUO 2.1 with Gig Bag
The new 2018 RockBoard® pedalboard series has been completely re-designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, and allows for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard® pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution.
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Dimensions (L x W) 460 x 146 mm / 18 1/8 x 5 3/4
- Height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8 - 2 5/16
- Weight board 720 g / 1.59 lbs.
- Including gig bag
- Approx. weight of bag 450 g / 0.99 lbs.
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide) and cable ties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.