Warwick RockBoard TRES 3.0 with ABS Case 442 x 236 mm
Warwick RockBoard TRES 3.0 Pedalboard with ABS Case 442 x 236 mm
The re-designed Rockboard pedalboard is rugged, lightweight and incredibly well-made, and the series offers optional modules and mounting solutions. This package includes an ABS case with detachable lid, corner reinforced, padding and a metal handle.
Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on a one folded, cold-rolled aluminium sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight. The new RockBoard pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately) as well as with standard mounting solutions (e.g. hook and loop tape, cable ties). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays. With seven sizes ranging from 46 cm to 102 cm in width, we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs.
Effects rigs can get quite heavy, especially the larger ones. And for transporting them, you'll need a case - usually a flight case, which is heavy too... In order to save your or your roadie's (if you're so lucky to have one) back, and make pedalboard cases lighter, but still sturdy enough for the rigors of touring, Rockboard came up with something a simple solution. The professional ABS pedalboard cases are available for all RockBoard pedalboards (except DUO 2.0). They feature a lightweight ABS shell with a unique honey comb structure for additional reinforcement. Their lids are detachable and fit like a hood over the pedalboard, so you can get it out of the case easily and quickly.
TRES 3.0 Pedalboard 442 x 236 mm
- For approx. 5 to 10 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm
- Weight 0.95kg
ABS Case for TRES 3.0
- Robust and lightweight ABS shell
- Reinforcements on all edges
- Inner lining made of compressed EPS foam
- Lid side with thick knobbed foam padding
- Detachable lid
- 1 metal handle
- 2 snap locks (1 lockable)
- Aluminum locking edges
- 4 rubber feet on the bottom
- Weight: 2.15kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.