Alctron MA-2 Dual Channel Microphone Preamplifier
for Dynamic and Ribbon Microphones
Alctron MA-2 Microphone Preamplifier
The Alctron MA-2 is a mini dual channel professional microphone pre-amplifier. It works on 48V phantom power, but the phantom power supply will not pass power onto the microphone. The MA-2 is very suitable for ribbon microphones and dynamic microphones.
Suitable for Passive Mics
The MA-2 works on 48V phantom power supplied by a mixer, but the phantom power supply will not pass onto a microphone. This is ideal for ribbon and dynamic microphones, when requiring a mic pre for their gain. The shell body is made of cold-rolled plate, which is strong and durable. The four sponge foot pads at the bottom provide anti-fall cushioning.
- Two-channel microphone input design, suitable for multi-microphone connection on the live stage
- Dynamic/passive gain amplifier
- Adopts JEFT field effect transistor amplifier circuit, passively amplify the signal, low noise, quiet output
- High-quality aluminium shell
- 48V power supply is required
- Powerful gain boost, which can provide +25dB gain per channel
- Dust-free surface, rust and scratch resistant
|Gain||+25dB per channel|
|Interface||2 x input/output|
|Power supply||48V phantom power|
|Dimensions||100mm x 90mm x 38mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.