Audio-Technica ATM230PK Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone 3-Pack
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
ATM230PK Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone 3-Pack
This 3-pack of ATM230 hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphones are ideal for drum miking, and therefore can be used to mic rack and floor toms, snare drums and percussion instruments. Ideal for live or studio applications. Each mic comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
Ultimate Drum Mic Pack
This pack is an excellent addition to your studio or live microphones if you are mic'ing drums or percussion. The ATM230 features a proprietary capsule designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, and this directionality is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. And with their rugged metal construction, ATM230 mics are built to last in live and studio settings.
Ideal for Any Percussion Instrument
With the rare earth magnets, and its ability to capture the fast transients, along with the high SPL handling, these mics are also ideal for congas, cajons, timbales and any number of percussion instruments.
- Pack includes three ATM230 hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphones, three AT8665 drum mounts and three soft, protective pouches.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Mics handle very high SPL at close range.
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack.
- Low-profile design of mics permits versatile placement around drum kit.
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use.
- Available individually (ATM230).
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30-12,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||292 g (10.3 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||82.5 mm (3.2") long,
38.0 mm (1.5") maximum diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8665 drum mount for 5/8"-27 threaded
adaptor; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded
adaptor; soft protective pouch
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R2|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.