Audio-Technica ATM250 Dynamic Hypercardioid Kick Bass Instrument Microphone
ATM250 Dynamic Hypercardioid High SPL Instrument Microphone
Excellent for both live and studio applications, the ATM250 handles very high sound pressure levels (SPL) at close range, and is ideal on kick drums, toms, bass cabinets, brass and percussion. Its rugged all metal design makes it suitable for constant live applications. Included with the microphone is a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise. Also included is a 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, and a soft pouch.
Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
This polar pattern is a variation of the classic cardioid shape, but with a tighter directionality at the front. This microphone is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful for controlling feedback and reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence.
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1Pa|
|DIMENSION||127.5mm (5.02") long,
55.0mm (2.17") diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R9|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.