BOYA PM700 USB Condenser Microphone
BY-PM700 USB Condenser Microphone
With its triple capsule design, the BOYA PM700 is a USB condenser microphone, compatible with Windows and Mac computers. Select either omni-directional, cardioid, stereo and bi-directional pickup modes via the pattern selector. Mute button and H/P input.
Highly Functional, Professional Sound
Suitable for various situations, such as recording, interviews, conference calls, vocals, instruments, podcasting and more, the PM700 can capture your audio in up to 16 bit/48 kHz resolution, and it features to gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. It has durable all-metal construction, includes desk stand that can adjust the microphone in various desired angles, also the functionality of folding the mic down for storage and transport as well.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac Computers
- Triple-capsule design
- Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, and bi-directional polar patterns
- 16 Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- Muting function
- 1/8" Headphone Monitoring Jack
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Desktop Stand
- Durable all-metal construction
- Integrated USB cable
- Diaphragm: 14 mm(0.55")
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Spurious emission: -45dB±3dB@1KHz
- Power Consumption: 5V/150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 Bit
- Headphone Amplifier: Impedance: 16ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130mW
- Frequency Response: 15-20,000Hz
- Plug: Micro USB
- Maximum Size: 112mm x 108mm x 295mm
- Weight: 1042g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.