Alctron CM6 MKII Large Daiphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Alctron CM6MKII Large Daiphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
The new model CM6MKII is an excellent low cost studio condenser microphone, with a gold-plated large diaphragm with cardioid polar pattern. It boasts an exceptionally flat frequency response, and an ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry.
Perfect for Home Studios Too!
The New CM6-MKII professional condenser microphones is designed for use in studios, concert halls and broadcast applications. They are well known for their wide frequency response, smooth response curve, large dynamic range, and low distortion. It is designed with a precision 1” gold sputtered diaphragm, and discrete class A FET electronics featuring a clean balanced output. With maximum SPL of 137dB, it is excellent for working with percussion, brass and amps! A much better mic than others in its same price range, and a great choice for any of recording, broadcasting and other stage application.
1x CM6-MKII Mic
1x Wind Sock
1x Pro Shockmount
1x Leather Pouch
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid Capsule: 34mm large gold diaphragms
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100ÙΩ
- Equivalent noise ratio: 16 dB SPL (A - weighted)
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KÙ load)
- Sensitivity: -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (10 mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz Switched high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Powered by 48V phantom power
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.