iSK MW Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
with Pop Filter and Shock Mount
MW Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
iSK have produced a new condenser microphone with a pure gold-coated large diaphragm capsule, complete with pop filter and shock mount. Perfect for recording vocals, voice-overs, podcasts, and instruments. Cardioid polar pattern and wide dynamic range.
The iSK MW condenser microphone has an excellent performance and elegant appearance. It utilises premium grade electronic components with transformer and a special designed pure gold-coated large diaphragm capsule. It features a cardioid polar pick up pattern with high sensitivity output, low noise and wide dynamic range.
Perfect for Many Uses
The MW can be widely used in various kind of professional situations, for recording studios, broadcast & TV stations, voiceovers, live sound, computer recording and internet podcast. It is ideal for stringed and wind instruments as well.
- Pure gold-coated large diaphragm capsule
- Premium grade electronic components with transformer design, effective enhanced SPL
- Cardioid pickup pattern, high sensitivity, low noise, wide dynamic range
- Elegant and unique appearance design, stainless steel grille and pop filter with etching technology, zinc housing
- Unique designed shock mount and detachable pop filter, durable and easy for use
- Element: Pure Gold Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω ±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 16dB A
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Max. Input SPL: 137dB (at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D)
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48V DC Phantom Power
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Weight: About 460g (without shock mount)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.