COMICA XLR-UC XLR Female to USB-C Interface Audio Cable Adapter
COMICA CVM-XLR-UC XLR Female to USB-C Interface Audio Cable Adapter
The XLR-UC audio-interface cable is used to record sound from a dynamic microphone or a battery-powered microphone into an Android smartphone or computer. The cable is compatible with Comica VP2/VP3 shotgun microphones, HRM-C handheld mic and similar mic.
Highly Functional Cable
The cable is compatible with Comica VP2/VP3 shotgun microphones, HRM-C handheld mic (for interviews), and similar microphones from other brands. It allows you to connect your COMICA VP2, VP3, RODE NTG2 NTG4+ shotgun microphone and HRM-C interview microphone. Please note this CVM-XLR-UC audio cable cannot provide power (including phantom power) to microphones, however it works well with dynamic microphones and some condenser microphones which can be self-charged or powered by batteries.
- USB-C microphone cable uses gold-plated terminals to reduce distortion and signal loss - minimises return loss
- XLR to Type C adapter, made by accurate CNC processing technology, metal mic for super shielding.
- USB C to XLR female microphone cable length is 6m
- The CVM-XLR-UC output cable is designed to connect a XLR microphone to a USB C device, it cannot power your microphone, nor can it provide phantom power. It can work well with dynamic microphones and some condenser microphones which can self-charged or powered by batteries. But if your microphone is a condenser mic without battery, it cannot be directly connected to a USB C device through our CVM-XLR-UC cable.
- In addition, there are some USB C devices' jacks do not support external microphone access, our CVM-XLR-UC couldn't work on them. Please confirm your device can allow external microphone access.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.