SWAMP 8-way DB-25 to XLR(m) Cable TASCAM wiring
SWAMP 8 Channel DB25 to XLR(m) Audio Snake
Featuring highly durable connectors and rugged SWAMP cable, this 8-way DB25 to XLR loom offers high quality audio that will last. Used for connecting to audio I/Os, mixing consoles and recording interfaces.
OFC Copper and Serve Shield
Each channel has individually spiral shielded (serve) of twisted OFC copper conductor pairs, enclosed in their own PVC jacket. Ideal for a noiseless transfer of analog audio signals.
D-SUB / DB25 Connectors
DB-25 connectors are often on the back of mixing desks for connecting channels to another desk or device. A DB25 connector can carry 8 balanced / stereo audio signals.
Wired to TASCAM Standard
These snakes use the TASCAM wiring standard for the DB25 pin-out configuration.
- TASCAM standard
- Copper Conductor Cores (Per Channel): 2x (0.10*20) - 25AWG
- Ground / Shield Copper Core (Per Channel): 7/0.15 Tinned Copper + Aluminium Foil
- Balanced analog audio loom
- Individually shield channels
- Connectors: DB-25 (D-SUB 25-pin) to 8x XLR male
- Conductor Gauge: 25AWG
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.