ICM SE-8-ME Professional Audio Mixer with BT and USB Recorder
SE-8-ME Professional Audio Mixer with BT and USB Recorder
The unique ICM SE-8-ME mixer has six mic preamps, and a stereo channel, and offers bluetooth connection and direct USB recording and playback. Ideal for those that wish to record performances, podcasts, meetings, conferences and rehearsals directly. Record in MP3, WMA, APE, and FLAC formats.
This portable and versatile mixer offers six combo jacks, for use as mic preamps, hi-impedance inputs for guitars or line inputs. Phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Channels 7 and 8 are a stereo or mono connection. Main left and right outputs are XLR. A headphone jack is available. A USB port is for recording the main output signal and as well for playback of audio files.
The mic input channels have a 2 band EQ. There is an echo reverb effect on the mixer, which can be applied to the six mic channels. The control of the effects include repeat, interval and level. Pan control and peak LEDs are available on all channels. Volume controls are available for the USB player, each input channel, headphone and main outputs.
USB Recorder and Player
After inserting a USB stick, the transport buttons are utilised for the recorder/player, along with an LCD screen. The buttons allow for moving through the USB directory easily, and to select the files for playback. Long presses on the forward and backwards transport keys will increase and decrease the volume. Once a USB stick is inserted, any files on board will start playback automatically. A short press of the menu button provides the ability to select playback modes, such as random or repeat, EQ application, directory selection or deletion of files. A long press of the menu button enters the recording mode. File formats can be selected here as well, including lossless APE and FLAC. Maximum size of USB stick is 16GB.
When no USB stick is inserted, pressing the press any key quickly, and select BT mode. The bluetooth name of this module is BT-SPEAKER. Once paired with your device, streaming is automatic.
- Unique and versatile mixer with on-board recording and playback
- 6 Mic Pre-amps, Hi-Z and Line inputs
- Bluetooth streaming for file playing
- XLR Main outputs
- Digital echo delay effect for mic channels
- Playback and recording in MP3, WMA, APE, and FLAC formats onto USB stick - 16GB max.
- Input Channels Mono (Mic/Line): 6, Stereo (Line): 1
- Output Channels Main L/R Out: 1, Phones: 1
- Bus Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function:
- 6 MIC/LINE: Gain, -14-+40 dB; 2 band ECG, 80Hz/12KHz,±15dB; +48V, Phantom Power,LED; IMPEDANCE Switch; Peak LED
- Stereo input: Sensitivity adjusting switch, Balance adjustment, Peak LED
- Level Meter: 2x6 point LED meter
- Max output level: 3 Vrms
- Frequency response: +0.5 dB, 20-20000Hz
- Dynamic range: 102 dB
- THD+N @ 1KHz: <0.03%
- Stereo crosstalk: 92 dB
- Power Requirements: DC 5V, 1A
- Power Consumption: Max. 5W
- Dimensions: W274mm x H66mm x D165mm
- Net Weight: 1.45 kg
Note: Manual incorrect - no USB to computer connectivity, only USB to USB stick / external storage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.