Image Line Fruity Loops FL Studio 20 (Producer Edition) DAW
FL Studio Producer Edition
Image-Line’s FL Studio Producer Edition is a full-featured music production environment. Loaded with instruments and studio tools to spark and capture your creativity. Formerly Fruity Loops, FL Studio’s mixer contains effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, multi-touch support, and more. While its feature-packed Piano Roll makes arranging and sequencing a breeze. Beyond that, its flexible playlist allows you to use Audio, Automation and Note data in any combination. As well as the benefits of a super-fast workflow, thanks to FL Studio’s Browser. Additionally, you can easily use third-party VSTs to bolster its already impressive functionality and selection. So whether you’re composing, recording, editing, or mixing. FL Studio is an innovative tool for creating pro-quality music.
Differences between FL Studio Fruity and Producer Edition
FL Studio comes in two editions: Fruity and Producer Edition. Both editions share common features, with Producer including most core program features. The Fruity version is ideal for basic melody and loops creation. The signature version adds extra plugins to the features you find in Producer Edition.
FL Studio Producer Edition hosts impressive new features
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of FL Studio and Fruity Loops, Image-Line has skipped versions 13–19 and gone straight to 20. Benefit from support for time signatures, along with unlimited time signature changes. Take the load off of your computer with in-situ rendering (freezing). Create multiple arrangements, each with their own complete layouts of audio, automation, and pattern clips. Plug-in delay compensation ensures a smooth mixing experience. You’ll also enjoy a refined Graph Editor, “Legacy” Precomputed FX, an upgraded Channel Sampler, and a bevy of new and updated plug-ins. And — for the first time — you can run FL Studio Producer Edition on your Mac with full VST and AU support!
Tons of virtual instruments
With FL Studio Producer Edition, you can make virtually any sound. Right inside the box, you get 13 virtual synthesizers, giving you great-sounding acoustic/synth bass, electric guitar and plucked strings, sampler tools including a piano, beat-slicing, and tons more. And whether you’re looking for traditional instrumentation or electronic excitement, FL Studio’s powerful browser makes it easy to search for sounds by category.
Full-featured music production environment
FL Studio Producer Edition’s flexible audio tools let you beat-slice, time-stretch, chop, and edit your audio. While the enhanced Edison Wave Editor offers spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording, and more. Plus, each track can include up to eight effects you can route to any of the other audio tracks. A range of effects are already included right in the box to inspire your creativity and put the polish on your mixes — you’ll enjoy giving your tracks everything from delay, distortion, EQ, filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding, and reverb. Finally, mastering tools like multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ are included as well.
- NEW Support for time signatures, along with unlimited time signature changes
- NEW In-situ rendering (freezing) takes the load off of your computer
- NEW Multiple arrangements, each with their own complete layouts of audio, automation, and pattern clips
- NEW Plug-in delay compensation ensures a smooth mixing experience
- NEW Refined Graph Editor, “Legacy” Precomputed FX, upgraded Channel Sampler, and new and updated plug-ins
- NEW Mac compatibility with full VST and AU support
- Full-featured music production environment
- Mixer includes effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, multi-touch support, and more
- Feature-packed Piano Roll makes arranging and sequencing a breeze
- Flexible Playlist allows you to use Audio, Automation, and Note data in any combination
- Browser organizes all the data in your project for a super-fast workflow
- Offers delay, distortion, EQ, filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding, reverb effects, and more
- Supports third-party VST2, VST3, and AU instrument and effects plug-ins
- Vectorial interface allows you to resize and rearrange your workspace
- Can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers
- Live DJ control provides powerful live performance and clip-triggering
- Visualizer effects plug-in allows you to render 4K videos
- Can be used as a VST plug-in or ReWire instrument in another VST host
- Advanced help system supplies a context-aware manual
- Fruity Loops
- FREE lifetime updates — all future updates and versions are free
- Software Type: Music Production
- Platform: Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full: Full
- Download/Boxed: Download
- Bit Depth: 64-bit
- Format: VST2, VST3, AU
- Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core Duo or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core Duo / AMD Athlon 64 or higher, 4GB RAM or more recommended
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.