JOYO JP-04 Power Supply 4 - Isolated Power Supply
JOYO JP-04 Power Supply 4 Isolated Power Supply for Effect Pedals
The JOYO JP-04 Power Supply is another great addition to JOYO line of pedal power supplies. With 8 overall outputs, the Power Supply 4 is more than enough for powering any standard pedal board. 7 DC9V outputs supply 5 channels at 100mA (milliamps) and 2 at 250mA. A switchable 12/18V 100mA output covers those few larger pedals, making the JP-04 suitable for practically any stomp-box style pedal on the market.
Why Power Stations are Important
Powering 4 or 5 pedals with a daisy chain is fine, if they are relatively low 'current' consumption pedals. But if you're powering more than this off a single 9V AC/DC adapter you can overdraw the power supply and create electrical issues within the pedals. This can often result in unwanted buzz or noise in your audio signal.
- JOYO JP-04 "Power Supply 4"
- 8x 60cm DC9V patch cable with right angle plug
- 2x 10cm polarity converter
- 150cm IEC Power Cable
- Common Design to Suit Multiple Pedal Boards
- Suitable for Any Standard Effect Pedal
- Isolated Low Noise Outputs
- Short Circuit/Current Protection
- Stylish Orange on Black Finish
- Model: JP-04
- Isolated Centre Negative DC9V Outputs: 5x 100mA, 2x 250mA
- 5x 100mA
- 2x 250mA
- 1x 100mA Switchable 12/18V Output
- Dimensions: 16 x 9 x 5.5cm
JOYO JP-04By: David on 10 January 2020I've been using this now for about 2 months. The reason I purchased was to get rid of the hum in my setup. This was instantly achieved. An additional side benefit that I hadn't thought about (but seems obvious now) is that my total setup sounds better - no doubt due to clean power to all of my pedals. I have 12 pedals - overdrives, wah, boost, delays, chorus, phaser, reverb & tuner. At the moment I'm very happy with the Joyo