KLOTZ M2FM1 XLR Microphone Cable - Black Connector - 3m
KLOTZ M2FM1 XLR Microphone Cable - Black Connector
For professional applications and tough road life conditions, the KLOTZ M2FM cables are an excellent choice. With an extra thick, reinforce outer jacket, these cables will provide many years of service and quality. Twisted-core design and superb shielding
Top Level Performance
The M2 series of cables from KLOTZ open the door to top-class performance. Its ultra-rugged reinforced outer jacket with diameter of 6.5 mm and tiny 30 mm bending radius make it the ideal companion for any tour. The fat twisted-core design and superb shielding provide top crush resistance and minimize external interference. Highs love the extra-low capacitance of only 60 pF/m! The result is a nuanced sound spectrum and exceptional fidelity that meets professional sound standards. Made up with Neutrik XLR connectors, the M2 is a great cable at a very musician-friendly price.
- Microphone Cable With Neutrik Silver-Plated XLR Connectors
- Twisted Core Design & Shielding Provides Interference Protection
- Balanced Sound Spectrum With Low Capacitance Of 60 pF/m
- Reinforced PVC Outer Jacket Suitable For Tough Touring Conditions
- Plugs: Neutrik
- Cond. construction stranded bare copper, 28 x 0.10 mm
- Cond. cross section 0.22 mm2
- Insulation polyethylene (PE)
- Core arrangement 2 cores + twisted cotton tracers
- Shielding bare copper spiral shield
- Outer jacket PVC, matt
- Overall diameter 6.5 mm
- Conductor resistance < 85 Ω/km
- Capacitance - cond./cond. 60 pF/m / cond./shield 110 pF/m
- Insulation resistance > 0.1 GΩ x km
- Length: 3m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.