SWAMP Stage Series - Male to Male XLR - Line Level Cable - 5m
SWAMP Stage Series XLR(m) - XLR(m) balanced line level cable.
Balanced Line Level Cable
Suitable for connecting between a "female" XLR input and XLR output. This "male to male" XLR cable is designed for use when either the incorrect XLR gender has been terminated on a device, or as a "gender bender" to say connect from a Send channel on a stagebox direct to an input on a power amp or powered speaker.
Why choose a Stage Series Cable?
SWAMP has designed the stage series cable range featuring professional standard Yongsheng connectors, thick 0.22mm2 OFC conductors covered by individual "spiral wrapped' ground shields and encased in a tough outer jacket.
The end result is robust but flexible cable with excellent interference rejection, suited to live performance and general use.
- Cable Core: 0.10mm*28*2(Conductors) + 0.10mm*16*6(Ground)
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG (0.22mm2)
- Outer Diameter: 6.7mm
- Cable: SWAMP SMC-203 - Pro Line Balanced Microphone Cable
- Connectors: 3pin XLR(m) to XLR(m) (Yongsheng YS137N and YS137N)
- Wiring: 'Pin to Pin' / Straight Through (not crossover)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.