Neutrik NA3MM XLR Male to XLR Male Audio Adapter
XLR Male to XLR Male Adapter
The Neutrik NA3MM is a versatile audio adapter which changes a female XLR to a male XLR connection. Switching the gender creates a male to male XLR cable. A must for anyone using a mixer. Genuine Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein). Strong metal housing.
The Neutrik NA3MM is versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems. The professional look and compact space-saving design are based on the XX XLR Series. This adapter features rugged diecast shell for best reliability
- Connection Type: Adapter
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.