Neutrik NA3MJ XLR Male to 1/4" TRS Female Audio Adapter
The Neutrik NA3MJ is versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems. The professional look and compact space-saving design are based on the XX XLR series. This adapter features rugged diecast shell for best reliability
- Connection Type: Adapter
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (XLR)
- Contact resistance: ≤ 6 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kV dc / > 1 kVdc (XLR/Jack)
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- Contacts Bronze: (CuBe2) (jack)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.