Neutrik NA3FJ XLR Female to Stereo TRS 1/4" Female Locking Jack Adapter
The NA3FJ is a professional solution for connecting XLR to 1/4" cables, such as guitar leads or balanced jacks. A must for anyone using a mixer. Genuine Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein) adapter. Strong metal housing with a strong locking mechanism.
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (XLR)
- Contact resistance: ≤ 6 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1.5 kV dc / > 1 kVdc (XLR/Jack)
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuBe2) (jack)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.