Neutrik NA3FF XLR Female to XLR Female Audio Adapter
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
XLR Female to XLR Female Adapter
This handy little adapter enables the user to switch the gender of a standard XLR cable. Attach it to the male end of an XLR cable to turn it into a female-female cable. Genuine Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein). Strong metal housing.
The Neutrik NA3FF is versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems. The professional look and compact space-saving design are based on the XX series. This adapter features a rugged diecast shell for the best reliability.
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.