Neutrik NA3FF XLR Female to XLR Female Audio Adapter
XLR Female to XLR Female Adapter
This handy little adapter enables the user to switch the gender of a standard XLR cable. Attach it to the male end of an XLR cable to turn it into a female-female cable. Genuine Neutrik AG (Liechtenstein). Strong metal housing.
The Neutrik NA3FF is versatile, pre-wired and ready to use adapters to reliably interlock various connector systems. The professional look and compact space-saving design are based on the XX series. This adapter features a rugged diecast shell for the best reliability.
- Contact resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1,5 kVdc
- Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Contact plating: 2 µm Ag
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
- Insert: Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: gal Cu/Ni
- Temperature range: -20 °C to +65 °C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.