Peterman P-E-AG Piezo Acoustic Pickup
P-E-AG Piezo Acoustic Pickup
This is an excellent external piezo pickup for guitars and smaller body acoustic instruments such as ukulele, mandolin, and world music stringed instruments. Handmade in Australia, this pickup is easy to install and use, and sounds authentic and natural.
Piezo Pickup Design
The Peterman Acoustic Pickups are passive, high-quality, no impact pickups (no batteries and no drilling or instrument modification needed). The pickup can be fitted, adjusted and transferred to suit any sound-board instrument using the jack plug, endpin strap, suction cup and ball of putty. These pickups are suited to all acoustic guitars and other acoustic sound-board instruments.
Considered to be the best stomp boxes in the world, Peterman design, develop and hand-make every stomp box, acoustic guitar pickup and microphone in their Australian workshop. Peterman acoustic stomp boxes are specifically designed to require no batteries or EQ (sound sculpting) to get a full, rich sound. Drummers, guitarists and other string players can amplify without any or with minimal modification to their instrument. All of their products feature a lifetime guarentee.
- Natural acoustic sound
- Adjustable timbre for all sound-board instruments
- Great for guitar 'body; percussion'
- 1 x piezo transducer
- High impedance 'jack' output
- Plug and play (no batteries required)
- Portable, movable and transferable
- Softwood (Rock Maple) timber, die-cast metal
- Hand made in Australia
- Attachments: endpin strap, suction cup, putty
- Pickups: 1 piezo transducer
- Outputs: high impedance female quarter-inch phono 'jack'
- Information: printed instructions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.