Radial BigShot-I/O Instrument Selector, True-bypass with Shunt Level Control
Radial BigShot-I/O True-bypass Instrument Selector
The BigShot i/o is a passive instrument selector that enables the artist to select between two instruments using a simple mechanical switch. This true-bypass design delivers straight wire performance between the input and the output thus resulting in near perfect signal transfer. A variable level control can be used to reduce the input sensitivity on input-2 to compensate for overly loud instruments while a bright switch can also be inserted to compensate for the cable length and capacitive effect.
Easy instrument changeovers on stage
The BigShot i/o allows you to switch between instruments on stage without pops through your amp or the need to adjust levels, while featuring 100% true-bypass for the most demanding purist. Input-2 is equipped with a volume control that lets you reduce the input sensitivity of the louder instrument so that the levels are matched when played through your amplifier. When passive instruments are used, a unique three-position Bright switch lets you compensate for instruments that lack shine in the high frequencies. The BigShot i/o is also equipped with a separate tuner output; with a simple foot stomp, the sound going to the amp is muted and diverted to the tuner for quiet on-stage adjustments.
- Mute -footswitch turns the output jack off for silent on-stage tuning through the tuner output
- Tuner switch determines whether the tuner output is on all the time or only when mute footswitch is depressed
- Mute LED lets you know when mute is activated
- Bypass switch for the trim level control
- Audio circuit type: Passive, true bypass
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Gain: -0.3dB
- Dim Switch, Bright Switch
- Input Connectors: ¼" jack for first instrument connection Input-2, ¼" jack with dim and bright controls
- Output Connectors: ¼" jack is switchable between always-on, or engaged by Mute switch
- Extras: Tuner/toggle switch
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D): 3.9" x 3.6" x 2" (99 x 91.4 x 50.8mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
- Power: 9VDC, center pole negative
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.