RockBoard ISO Power Block V16 - Isolated Power Supply
RockBoard ISO Power Block V16 - Isolated Multi Power Supply
Using advanced filtering technology and built with individual short circuit protection, the RockBoard ISO Power Block V16 can supply up to 15 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise. 16 isolated transformers, filtered power slots and USB charging.
High Quality Noise Prevention
The advanced filtering technology used in each of the power slots prevents high frequency noise. Built with individual slot short circuit protection, connected effects pedals are protected in case of a short circuit. With a designated LED for each power slot indicating the slot is working correctly, you can quickly identify any problems without losing power to the rest of your rig.
- 1x 18V DC power adapter (2,000mA) with exchangeable multi-regional plug adapters (EU, UK, US/CA, AU/NZ), input voltage 100-240V AC
- 16x RockBoard Flat Power Cable, 60cm - for connecting effects pedals
- 1x RockBoard Power Ace Voltage Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm (blue) - for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the volt output
- 1x RockBoard Power Ace Current Doubler Y-Cable, 20 cm (white) - for bridging 2 slots and doubling/combining the current output
- Multi-power supply for effects pedals
- 16 transformer isolated and highly filtered power slots
- Designed for powering up to 15 effects pedals simultaneously without any noise and charging USB devices
- Advanced filter technology prevents high frequency noise
- External transformer prevents low frequency interference
- Individual status LEDs and short circuit protection for all power slots
- USB Charging
- Total output power: 27.95W (3,550mA)
- 6x 9V DC, 100 mA each, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 5x 9V DC, 150 mA each, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 4x switchable slots (9V DC, 300 mA / 12V DC, 200 mA / 15V DC, 180 mA / 18V DC, 150 mA), 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- 1x USB 5V, 1 A, Type-A
- Input voltage 18V DC
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 178mm x 80mm x 30mm
- Weight 400g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.