RockBoard PatchWorks Solderless Patch Cable Set - 3m Cable + 10 Plugs Gold
RockBoard PatchWorks Solderless Patch Cable Set
The RockBoard® PatchWorks Solderless Patch Cable System features the first genuine 2-directional 2-piece solderless plug design on the market designed and developed in Germany. They will always offer the plug orientation you need, since you can easily flip them from straight to angled or vice-versa. The patented easy-to-use design has a two-piece plug features a slim and compact design for saving pedalboard real estate that can be changed from straight to angled simply by turning one part by 90 degrees. Using professional-grade, high-quality cable and connectors with gold-plated tips, the RockBoard® PatchWorks give you everything you desire for your hi-fi pedalboard. Build your own patch cables, in exactly the length you need them, cutting down on excess cable path and curbing signal loss.
- Solderless patch cable system
- Set for assembly of 5 patch cables
- Unique 2-directional 2-piece connector design (patent pending)
- Can be assembled as either straight or angled plugs
- Plugin play design - no cable stripping required
- Includes 10 plugs and 3 m / 9.8 ft cable
- Plug dimensions straight (L x W x H) 20 x 12 x 10 mm / 13/16" x 1/2" x 3/8"
- Plug dimensions angled (L x W x H) 15 x 13 x 10 mm / 9/16" x 1/2" x 3/8"
- Gold plated tips
- Gold finish
- Low capacitance cable for maximum signal transparency
- Flexible oxygen free copper conductor 7 / 0.16 mm
- Stiff PE insulation
- Braided tinned copper shielding 6 x 16 / 0.12 mm
- Black outer PVC jacket
- Capacitance cond./shield less than 8 pF/decimeter
- Conductor resistance of 4 mOhm/decimeter
- Operating temperature -15°C to +70°C / 5° F to 158° F
- Diameter 4 mm / 3/16"
- Incl. TX8 wrench, cable cutter and 10 spare screws
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.